Membership Nomination Forms for LGEMA (WA) Inc.Annnual Membership fees
- Elected Members ($50)
- Affiliate groups ($100)
- Former Elected Members (free)
By continuing applicants agree to have have read and to uphold the Rules of the Association, noting:
- The name of the Association is: LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTED MEMBERS’ ASSOCIATION (WA) Inc.
- THE PURPOSE of the Association is to FOSTER BEST PRACTICE GOVERNANCE and ADMINISTRATION IN WESTERN AUSTRALIAN LOCAL GOVERNMENTS.
- The OBJECTS of the Association are: PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTED MEMBERS DEDICATED TO SERVING THE PUBLIC INTEREST THROUGH OPEN, ACCOUNTABLE, TRANSPARENT AND SUSTAINABLE LOCAL GOVERNMENT BY:
- SUPPORTING COUNCILLORS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION
- PUBLISHING INFORMATION ABOUT BEST PRACTICE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- IDENTIFYING BEST PRACTICE MODELS, WHICH PROMOTE THE OBJECTS OF THE ASSOCIATION INCLUDING FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT PROCEDURES AND CONTRACTS, PLANNING SCHEME PROVISIONS, LOCAL LAWS, POLICIES AND NOTICES OF MOTION
- PROVIDING EDUCATION ABOUT BEST PRACTICE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.